Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar losses power

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 07:11 AM)
Msrkoszoid
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I have the soundbar HW-T660. While watching something on the TV the soundbar out of nowhere stops playing, I turn off and on the TV but nothing changes. The led on the woofer is solid blue. To make the soundbar play again I have to take off the power cord. Anyone having same problems? How can I solve that?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Msrkoszoid: What method are you using to connect the soundbar to your TV? Are you watching content via a cable/satellite box, or channels tuned to the TV? Does the sound cut out after a certain amount of time, or is it random? 

0 Likes
Msrkoszoid
First Poster
Options

The soundbar is connected with Bluetooth to the TV. Last time it happened I had connected my laptop with HDMI to the tv. It has happened while watching Netflix HBO  and other streaming services from TV's apps

0 Likes
rmueller
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a Soundbar Samsung HW-T550 with the same problem, the same behavior while connected with Bluetooth or HDMI.

It usually happens at random times, sometimes once a day, sometimes 4~5 times a day. I've changed the power outlet with other eletronics (wifi modem, Samsung tv, alexa and so on) the problem only happens with the soundbar

0 Likes
Msrkoszoid
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have now connected the sound bar with digital audio connection and it's going good.

0 Likes