Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar HW-Q800b and Airplay 2 crashes if push volume up/down

(Topic created on: 21-10-2022 10:22 PM)
Lightplanet
First Poster
Options

My brand new (3 days) soundbar crashes if push volume up or down if connected with Airplay 2   in IOS device (Ipad OS 15.5). Either press volume with remote, physical soundbar or within app. My Apple Music is basically just never put volume up/down if playing in this soundbar :lol:

Chain of accident: sound stopped working/crashes >>>>display in soundbar : bye>>>>restart again

Worked fine if using chromecast.

Any same problems everyone

5 REPLIES 5
Shallo7
First Poster
Options

How did you make to work in chromecast, i chatted with samsung and the helper advise me that the q800b doesnt support chromecast or google assistant. I suffer a similar problem of yours trying to use airplay 2, the soundbar connects with my ios device but the sound doesnt work at all

0 Likes
Kaelan Tri Star
First Poster
Options

Yeah this is happening to me on my Q800B Soundbar when I Turn the volume up whilst using AirPlay or BlueTooth 

Im on Firmware Version: HW-Q800BWWB-1010.0 

0 Likes
Kaelan Tri Star
First Poster
Options

I just held down the Settings button on the remote and reset the sound bar but named it to something that doesn't have symbols in the name and it works fine now. 😀

0 Likes
Mabo8906
First Poster
Options

Same thing happens here. You just renamed the device via bluetooth? 

0 Likes
Mabo8906
First Poster
Options

Is your issue resolved? Because I'm having the same one. Running latest firmware. Started after using chromecast. 

0 Likes