Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar HW-Q60T/ZF is no longer detected by Samsung NU8000 TV over HDMI ARC

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 01:36 AM)
Ryan8889
First Poster
Options

I have been using the HW-Q60T/ZF soundbar for over a year now with ZERO issues and now all of a sudden yesterday the connection dropped and now the TV no longer connects or detects the soundbard over the same connection I've been using since day one that I've had the sound bar... The speakers work as I connected the TV to the soundbar over bluetooth and things sound and control fine, but I don't want this thing to be forced to use bluetooth, that's not ideal at all since I will always have to now turn the speaker on and off manually instead of what always worked with the Anynet+ (CEC) control and I get use everything with one remote.

I have switched to new cables, I have full factory reset the TV, I have reset the soundbard and saw the INIT thing, I have updated the firmware (speaker still works fine I didn't break it).

I have the source on the speaker as D.IN like it's supposed to be and nothing, TV shows nothing new only TV Speakers and Optical as an option which I don't use.

I can currently only use the soundbar with the TV through bluetooth but this sucks ass... Thanks for any help I need it...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Set up your Samsung Soundbar - Connect to TV with HDMI and more

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/

Samsung soundbar won't pair with Bluetooth device

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/
0 Likes
Dave1984
First Poster
Options

I actually just started experiencing similar issues. I have a HW-Q60T and it no longer turns on with my Samsung QLED TV. I have to turn it on with the Soundbar remote or go into my Sound Output settings on my tv and select the soundbar every time. It’s pretty annoying and I’ve tried multiple things to fix it and nothing seems to be working. I wonder if there’s an update for the soundbar. Now when I turn off my tv with my tv remote my soundbar does turn off. 

0 Likes