Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound out of sound bar has poor quality

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 10:54 PM)
Bigd43606
First Poster
Options

I have a HW-Q60R soundbar and a Q60 TV. The sound coming out of the sound bar sounds like people are talking into can. It almost sound like the midrange has a lower volume on songs and some voices are hushed in movies. Not sure whats going on. The TV speaker sounds better. I've tried using both optical and HDMI cords with no change. Tried resetting sound settings. Tried changing a bunch of different things. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions

4 REPLIES 4
FlyingBishop
Student
Options

Have a similar problem with my HTW 560 Soundbar. We sit quite close to the TV, and when we have the Soundbar at low volume, the speaker rumbles. It does not seem to handle the low volume. Quite disappointing. Hope there is a solution.

0 Likes
Tv68
First Poster
Options

I suspect this sound bar is a cheap prom product.    Sound quality is horrible... at lower volumes, the midrange and treble is sometimes imperceptible... max volume is laughably low... 

we need help from Samsung tech support 

0 Likes
JessicaFL
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Likes
Mrs Woodsie
First Poster
Options

I know this post is old but did you ever figure this out? About 30 minutes into anything we watch the sound changes and sounds like it’s coming through a tin can. 

0 Likes