Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound bar volume voice confirmation to loud!

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 09:14 AM)
Smudga
First Poster
Options

Can anyone tell me - 

how to turn the voice confirmation setting inside a Samsung sound bar DOWN as extremely loud ??
just the voice you get when you say press information or change to a different sound setting. 
mine is so loud it blows the windows out every time you press a button etc!!!!!

doesn’t seem to respond to the volume on the remote or the buttons on the actual bar 

but the volume control for the tv works fine
cheers

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Smudga 

Could we take the full model code of your Soundbar, so we can look into this for you? You can find this on a label at the back of the Soundbar.

0 Likes
Smudga
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply but Samsung them selves stated that the voice mode can be muted totally but your not able to adjust the sound level. !
Seems daft but that’s what they say. Tried it and yes you can mute it. So looks like I’m stuck with the deafening American ladies voice!!😂 

0 Likes
Jackimac
First Poster
Options

Yep I have the same thing. I have a s61 2022 model. I wish I never bought it, pretty annoying and disappointing all around, even when paired with other Samsung devices

0 Likes
SOUND CONFIRMATION
First Poster
Options

Same for me, the soundbar model is HW-S50B, (taken from the user's manual). The voice activated sound level is TERRIFIC! Please tell us something (i.e. a firmware update).

My wife's asking for a divorce!

Thanks

0 Likes
pesss
First Poster
Options

could you maybe share with us how you managed to mute it?!

0 Likes