Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung SyncMaster 223BW black screen and power led flashing intermittently

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 10:57 AM)
mihaievo
Student
Options
I own a Samsung SyncMaster 223BW (I know it's old) and the display stays off at every startup and the power button is flashing intermittently. The computer always finds it, so it's not a connection problem. After 30-150 minutes, the display starts flickering really hard for a bit and turns off. After some monitor restarts (on/off/on/off) it stops flickering and works normally. Anyone got an idea on what should I do?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
MrsAnnieR
Voyager
Options
Schimba postarea din lb engleza in romana, altfel moderatorul ti-o va sterge sau muta in SM UK. 🙂
mihaievo
Student
Options
Multumesc de avertisment! As fi multumit daca postarea ar fi mutata in SM UK, nu prea folosesc eu Samsung Members si sunt nou pe aici, dar client de ceva ani.
0 Likes
EmilianN
Community Manager
Options

This topic is better suited to the English-speaking Samsung community. Please use the language appropriate to the community you are addressing. Keep this in mind the next time you post a post.

Thank you!

0 Likes
lerrymoe
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem: exactly this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwBbzOL7k0Q

The monitor needs some 40 min to kind of warm up, it flickers until then, and sometimes goes black, after i disconnect the cable many times it starts working. Whole process takes 50/60min

0 Likes