Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Soundbar promotion

(Topic created on: 16-12-2022 02:17 PM)
G-DEE
Student
Options

I purchased a Qled TV along with a Samsung Soundbar which was in the Samsung soundbar 50% discount promotion in October. I have sent all the relevant documentation to meet the criteria of the promotion but the "Track my claim" still says there is missing information I have sent it now several times and still no update on the page. This is now December!

I have tried the contact number in the Track my claim page but it  is just a recorded message. I can't find any other way of contacting them to find out why this claim has not been approved.

I am now so frustrated at  the customer service and I only bought the Soundbar as it was 50% discounted.

Does anyone know how to contact Samsung either by email or phone? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Just try to claim again this happened to me with buds I got them in the end
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@G-DEE: Have you checked your email inbox to see if the Promotions Team have contacted you regarding the missing information in your claim? Typically they will specify what is needed if a claim has not been approved, but if you have not heard from them then you can email the relevant team via the email address below for further support.

soundbarcashback@samsungpromotions.claims

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
G-DEE
Student
Options

Thanks , sent an email along with the info required and got a reply shortly after saying it’s been approved. 

Osimoregulation
Journeyman
Options
@G-DEE you have been scammed mate. It happened to me when I purchased galaxy 5 pro watch. I sent all the paperwork and my claim was approved. They sent me a link which did not work and not they say the promotion finished and as good will gesture they are offering me £30 voucher to use on Samsung website. I told them that I can not accept their offer. Obviously, I was misold and they can keep the £30 voucher where the sun does not shine. I will never buy anything from Samsung. I am now officially an apple fan. Some lot here are employed by Samsung and they will give false testimonies to calm the temperatures down.
0 Likes