Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung soundbar HW-Q950T 9.1.4

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 08:50 AM)
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Can anyone in the Samsung sales or information department(s) please tell me when the HW-Q950T 9.1.4 soundbar will be offered for sale in the UK and also inform me of the retail price inc VAT. I realise that the current global situation may put a hold on your supply chain, but if you could give me a rough idea of when delivery is expected. Hopefully it won't be that long as I note that they are on sale in the Australian market. Thanks in advance for your support. 
2 REPLIES 2
Mic25
Student
Options

From personal experience, I would strongly advidse against buying the HW-Q950T Soundbar. It‘s very disappointing and I regret I replaced my old setup with this pos.

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for the info Mic25, I have been reconsidering my choice. I might go for the Sennheiser Ambio instead, seems most reviewers have the same pros & cons listed for it (more pros than cons) but the biggest stumbling block is it's price £2500. Don't know whether to spend so much this close to the supposed economic perfect storm heading our way, not to mention Christmas bearing down on us faster than an expert pick pocket, Bah humbug.
0 Likes