Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung QE55q90T

(Topic created on: 29-10-2021 12:32 PM)
Greiggsy
Student
Options

I have just purchased the Samsung QE55q90T whilst I am very pleased with the TV the instructions leave a lot to be desired.

I have Freesat and Freeview but there is no instruction how to change from Freeview to Freesat can Antonella's help please

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Greiggsy ,

If you press the Channel List button on your remote control, you should be given the option to switch the Aerial Type. This will allow you to switch between Freeview and Freesat.

0 Likes
Greiggsy
Student
Options

Many thanks for your help. It's so easy when you know how.its working fine. I think I had pressed every button and combination of buttons.

Members_yUMIHBC
Student
Options

I too have just bought this TV and couldn't find how to switch between Freesat and Freeview. I had Freesat working OK, and set up some favourite channels. Then I went to Samsung TV Plus and that took me to Freeview as well as the Plus channels, but the "Live TV Satellite" icon had vanished, to be replaced by "Live TV Terrestial"  Pressing the channel list button does give the option to select betweem Freeview and Freesat, but it's not immediately obvious and would be much clearer if there were separate icons for Live TV Terrestial and Live TV Satellite with all the other smart features.

bridunsig
First Poster
Options

I am looking for a new Smart TV. I already have an LG Smart TV which is now 4 years old. Apart from the lag in programmes being found, the other annoying thing, is the difficulty in changing from Freesat to Freeview. Why on earth can't they make the Remote with just two extra buttons. One for Freesat and one for Freeview, just like they have for Netflix and Amazon !??

0 Likes
PhilWJ
First Poster
Options
Did you ever make freesat the default after TV Plus? I'm trying but can't work it out.
0 Likes
bridunsig
First Poster
Options

I gave up with all the fiddle. As I said previously, surely they can put the extra two buttons on the remote the same as they do for Netflix, Prime etc...  Going to get a new TV. 

0 Likes