Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q90R soundbar

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 11:44 PM)
georgeapastinei
First Poster
Options

People please be aware of poor customer care support and poor manufacturing on Samsung Soundbars Q range, I bought in November 2019 a Q70R soundbar after 3 months of having nightmares with it Samsung got it and had it repaired by Repairtech, came back to me after 10 days, it worked for a week and then the ARC connection to the TV failed again, been trying to reset, do power circles to TV and Soundbar every 2 days, resetting the TV one connect box(which by the way takes 40-60 min to set all apps and all passwords back and all picture settings). They refused to offer me replacement on a 3 months old product, they offerd me another repair. I got upset and I said fine let’s give it a try and see Q90R soundbar, it worked fine for 1 week, now it’s been 3 weeks since i have it and I’m doing the same steps like with the other one every 2 days, I replaced hdmi cables and tried all brand even the Sandstorm Gold series which is one of the top products on market, nothing is sorting this ARC issue. They keep selling the products even if they know they have problems with them as the forums are full off bad reviews and people in the same situation like mine. They really need to do something and help us out get an firmware update or E-ARC feature on it. Really disappointed with them and I will never recommend to any of my customers Samsung products.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0