Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung PS-WK340 Soundbar and Wireless Sub

(Topic created on: 01-02-2017 04:48 PM)
LewisFellowes
Student
Options

Hi, I got this soundbar as a present at christmas, it has worked perfectly fine whilst using it however I have just noticed that my subwoofer isn't working!

I have paired the sub to the soundbar at least 10 times today, its completely connected - according to the Blue LED - but when I play any music or sound, boom - no bass atall, can anyone help?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LewisFellowes
Student
Options
EDIT: I've fixed it.

by JasonTree / March 18, 2016 8:42 PM PDT
In reply to: Samsung sound bar subwoofer no real volume

Hello! i just recently also had this issue and had it resolved and now works great again.
I know this reply is kinda late to an old question but for future people out there that click the link here you go!

1. Turn off the Sound bar
2. On your remote hold the STOP button until you see INIT on the sound bar display
3. On the back of the subwoofer with a small pointed object (paper clip) hold the ID SET button till you see the blue flashing light on the subwoofer
4. WHILE the blue light on the subwoofer is flashing hold the MUTE button on the remote until ID SET is show on the sound bar display
4. Turn on the sound bar and test
**FYI the sound bar reset also resets the S/W lvl so increase it as needed
5. Enjoy the return of bass

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
LewisFellowes
Student
Options
EDIT: I've fixed it.

by JasonTree / March 18, 2016 8:42 PM PDT
In reply to: Samsung sound bar subwoofer no real volume

Hello! i just recently also had this issue and had it resolved and now works great again.
I know this reply is kinda late to an old question but for future people out there that click the link here you go!

1. Turn off the Sound bar
2. On your remote hold the STOP button until you see INIT on the sound bar display
3. On the back of the subwoofer with a small pointed object (paper clip) hold the ID SET button till you see the blue flashing light on the subwoofer
4. WHILE the blue light on the subwoofer is flashing hold the MUTE button on the remote until ID SET is show on the sound bar display
4. Turn on the sound bar and test
**FYI the sound bar reset also resets the S/W lvl so increase it as needed
5. Enjoy the return of bass
cfd
First Poster
Options

My sub woofer is showing continous blue flashing light,& wont work.

0 Likes
cfd
First Poster
Options

Hello i have 3 remotes NONE have a stop button!!!

0 Likes
Tam D
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for posting this fix!! Yes, it worked.

0 Likes