Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG Products are horrible

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 05:44 PM)
bolvedi19844
Apprentice
Options

Hey there. I have literally spent thousands of dollars purchasing a samsung   q7 qled TV, samsung dolby atmos surround sound soundbar with an additional set of R1 speakers and can confirm that I am having and have always had major issues with every single one of these products. 1 st off - and the biggest issue. Samsung - can you please explain to me why my R1 speakers are connected to my Soundbar through the MULTIROOM app (grouped up AS a surround sound with the R1s being assigned to L and R. Can someone please explain to me why even though the app still says that the R1s are connected I stop HEARING ANY SORT OF SOUND coming from these speakers? I'm playing MUSIC through them THEY SHOULD NOT STOP PRODUCING CONSTANT SOUND WHILE IM PLAYING MUSIC. By the way this issue is THE SAME IF I SWITCH MY INPUT OR NOT. SO SAME ISSUE IF IM SET UP THROUGH ALL WI FI or I have the soundbar on arc, or if its using an optical cable either way the R1s are forced to connect to it via wifi. SO WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THESE SPEAKERS AND PAID ATTENTION ENOUGH TO NOTICE NO SOUND COMING FROM THEM ALL HAVE THE Same exact problem? Seems to me its a software issue nobody gives a ***** about fixing - and it literally makes these speakers absolutely useless (can you please refund my full retail purchase price of these speakers from BEstBuy in Canada Ontario Brampton? Both R1s? That would be helpful seeing as I could use the money to food or pay bills ) So that right there is my biggest gripe - Samsung R1 wireless speakers via multiroom app setup for surround sound is absolute trash.

The soundbar itself i believe a H850 dolby atmos or something like that - everything works ok but the DC power adapter for it is so ridiculously sensitive i have to tape it to the back of the soundbar otherwise any slight movement (even a small vibration from heavy bass etc.) will literally flick power on and off like a light. This was an issue right out of the box I should have just returned the ***** thing along with the R1s FML. Last but not lease The QLED Tv 2017 i believe.  Why is it that when HDR is on (UHD Color in the menus) sometimes I get a black screen flicker for a full 3 seconds? Not cool in the middle of a move, video game, etc.  Anyways your products suck - I will NEVER BUY SAMSUNG AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW AND MEET FROM HERE ON OUT TO NEVER BUY SAMSUNG                                      

2 REPLIES 2
bolvedi19844
Apprentice
Options

the sound starts for a bit then stops after a random amount of time - could be 1 min could be 15, i cant really keep track but sound ususally stops after a few minutes

0 Likes
gk19
First Poster
Options

I fully agree with you products are absolute ***** & customer service nil! 

0 Likes