Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung ms650 soundbar

(Topic created on: 14-06-2019 04:49 PM)
nick0786
First Poster
Options

can anyone help, i have the ms650 soundbar ans the swa9000s rear speakers, but no where has the swa 700 subwoofer in stock..

what i want to know is has anyone else managed to get a compatable subwoofer to work if so what sub did you use

thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@nick0786: For the MS650 All-In-One Soundbar, if you want to add a subwoofer then I recommend the SWA-W700 wireless model. To find out more please check the following link:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-video/soundbar-accessories-swaw700/
0 Likes
John_C
Journeyman
Options

I have the w700 sub and it develops issues after about a year. Just read the newer reviews on samsung.com. the old ones are 5 stars but the new ones mention that it stops producing audible sound after about a year and samsung don't cover repair. You might be better off just turning the bass up on your soundbar. 

0 Likes
Gressex
First Poster
Options

Steer clear of the ms650/w700 combination IMHO.  Mine w700 started intermittently losing connection with myMS650. It now connects for about 10 secs (solid blue light on bottom of w700) - I think - then disconnects again (slow flashing light).  I have changed the dongle, processor board and wifi card in the w700 to no avail.  So it's either he Power board or the MS650, or outside wifi interference?

0 Likes