Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung LC32HG70QQUXEN Firmware

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 10:37 AM)
HDR Gaming Monitor
Journeyman
Options

Dear Community,

I have the Samsung LC32HG70QQUXEN with firmware version 1024. This was sent to me by Samsung support as out of the box new the monitor was on 1019.2 and it did not store modified values in any of the 3 pre-sets which was a basic function of the TV having been not working from the onset.

I have since been after Samsung for an updated firmware to allow the monitor to behave like a TV or the Odyssey G7 monitor where when a HDR signal from a gaming is sent to the monitor this allows a separate pre-set value for picture but so far I have had no luck.

Does anyone know if a new firmware is out there or which team (knowledgeable and helpful and engineering) at Samsung can we contact. Website is still reporting 1019.2 from 2018

Thanks for your help (am close to returning and getting another monitor because of this problem - its now annoying as I don't want to select different pre-sets every time a HDR game is run on the kids PC - difficult for my kids to do) 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HDR Gaming Monitor
Journeyman
Options

*** what I mean by a separate pre-set value is it automatically switches to a pre-set for HDR specifically instead of manually selecting a preset from the menu...thx

0 Likes
HDR Gaming Monitor
Journeyman
Options

Additionally it would be great if they can unlock the colour setting when the monitor is displaying HDR signals as this is greyed out for HDR and can only be modified for non HDR signals....

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I know these are being shipped with 1025 but couldn't find the firmware available for download anywhere.
0 Likes