Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SAMSUNG HW-Q600B not producing sound via Bluetooth or hdmi to tv/phone

(Topic created on: 17-12-2022 06:49 PM)
daniel austin
Apprentice
Options

I have had my Samsung S95b Oled for a few weeks now as well as the Q600 but been having problems from the very beginning with the q600b. The first one that came didn’t connect via Bluetooth at all to any device and I was given a replacement. The replacement worked all fine a couple of days ago, now without changing anything, when the soundbar is connected, no sound is produced. I’ve disconnected it, unpaired it, switched it off etc and nothing seems to work someone help 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
daniel austin
Apprentice
Options

3rd sound bar they sent out has worked ever since

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Alex 7798
Apprentice
Options

assumption follows? or throw out this soundbar? I didn’t even work for an hour

0 Likes
daniel austin
Apprentice
Options

Replaced it again , and the new one has been working perfectly for about 5 weeks now 

0 Likes
Alex 7798
Apprentice
Options

where can find a version lower than ver 1014? 1013.5 this version

Samsung engineers, please give a dump version below 1014. I'll try to flash it with a programmer, maybe the sound will appear.

0 Likes
Members_w7iTBSE
First Poster
Options

Hey mate I have same problem is yours still working?

0 Likes
Solution
daniel austin
Apprentice
Options

3rd sound bar they sent out has worked ever since

0 Likes
Alex 7798
Apprentice
Options

Found the backup soundbar, flashed through the programmer. No sound either. Samsung please give us the schematic diagram of the soundbar Q600b. The whole Internet is looking for a schematic diagram for it, the problem is widespread. You don't want to help us and admit that you have a problem with this model of soundbar.

IMG_5293.jpeg

niherasebe
First Poster
Options

Hello
I work as a leading engineer in a service center for the repair of electronic equipment. In January 2024 alone, the third Q600b soundbar was submitted for repair. The problem is the same - NO SOUND! We used soundbars very little. I tried to flash HMS-Q600BWWO-1014.0.BIN firmware from the official website, flashed U107 and U709, changed the amplifier board, but nothing helped. For objective reasons I cannot submit it for warranty service.
Please help me solve the problem of sound restoration
Thank you

0 Likes
Alex 7798
Apprentice
Options

Привет. У меня тоже есть один труп. Если вы найдете решение, поделитесь им с людьми. Samsung нас услышит, пожалуйста, помогите нам.

Судя по нику ) мы сможем понять друг друга))

0 Likes
Alex 7798
Apprentice
Options

Samsung engineers help us, give us a reaction. I am waiting for an answer for a year, a brand new soundbar is not working. I want to restore it. I am ready to buy a circuit, or tell me where to dig. the problem is massive, help us.

0 Likes