Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S60T soundbar - no audio

(Topic created on: 21-11-2020 11:06 PM)
Branoic
First Poster
Options

I got the S60T along with a Q80 TV yesterday. Set up went fine, and I had the soundbar linked to the TV via Bluetooth, and I also used the soundbar without the TV to play music through Alexa and Spotify, no problem.

Today though, there's no audio. I've checked that the Bluetooth connect with the TV is set up, I've unpaired and re-paired it, and I switched from a Bluetooth connection to HDMI, but there's no sound. The TV sound setting say the soundbar is connected and selected as the output, I've checked volume levels, and I've checked setup in the smart things app, everything looks ok. The LEDs etc are working on the soundbar, but theres no audio feedback, either from the device itself or when using Alexa. If I try Alexa now, the lights on the soundbar activate like it's listening, but that's it, no audio.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
IndianaBlues
First Poster
Options
Apologies if you've already tried this, but have you tried powering it off for over 10s then rebooting. My S61T has sometimes gone silent in similar fashion (I suspect after automatically downloading an update) and this has worked for me.
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
You could try & reset the soundbar.
You could try these 2 methods :
1. with the soundbar off press & hold power button till you see on the soundbar's ( that is if it has a mini display ) "init ok"
2. with the soundbar off, press power on , then press & hold volume + & volume - together until you see "init ok".

Hope it was helpful;)
0 Likes
Neilgower
First Poster
Options

I initialised my S60 after it stopped audio output following a power cut. 
With the power on, press and hold the + & - buttons for 5 seconds. The lights will flash. This fixed my issue