Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control missing and soundbar don't work right, no subwoofer

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 03:10 PM)
Probs
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a problem. I lost my remote control to my soundbar system HW-K960/XE and it lost connection with subwoofer (PS-KW1-2). My TV is QE55Q7FNA. TV remote controller i have. Soundbar often says check surround speaker and today i push ID-SET button on subwoofer. I have now tried 8 hours to solve problem that soundbar don't regonize subwoofer anymore (it's blinking now blue light) i have tried everything what i found with google. BUT i don't have soundbars remote controller (it's so easy with remote controller to pair new speakers :D). I'm so sad because these was expensive set and now speaker system fails because remote controller. Is there any solution for pairing that subwoofer to soundbar without remote controller? I have tryed everything what i found in interweb but nothing working solutions for this. I only found simple videos to pair sub to bar with remote controller but it's lost. I didn't find that. For now i have used TV remote to remote all (click on and off and volume and Netflix). But now when i probably need that remote, it's gone and TV remote don't do nothing. I tried pair that again and again to system but not working. Channels changing and all working (bar work, sub blinking). I use HDMI ARC cable TV to sub if that's nothing matters :face-with-tears-of-joy: I have all my devices Apple so i can't download soundbar app. It's only android. HELP. Wife is kicking me out soon if nothing happens very very soon :face-with-tears-of-joy: She is so tired to watch my hussling around :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

I downloaded Smartthing app but that even don't regonize soundbar? All our Samsung QLED TVs added with no problem. I was thinking if i was capable do confs with that app but no. ANd tried few free App Store apps. Not working. Is this real :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Every button click have done but nothing... so poor sound now :face-with-tears-of-joy:

HELP. Thanks for answers :smiling-face:

Kind regards,

Janne / Finland

SubwooferSubwooferSoundbarSoundbarTVTV

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Punya dhimal
First Poster
Options

I have also model hw k950 soundbar i have also same problem but i have not conecet sounbar to subwoofer.i also asking for sumsung coy.so that how to connect to soundbar to subwoofer

0 Likes