Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rear speakers music: HW-Q90r

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 11:50 AM)
humanSpirit84
Apprentice
Options

I just purchased the HW-Q90R(the complete set, subwoofer and rear speakers) and when I play music on it, the rear speakers seem to be very quiet, even if I turn their level to 6. Is there any way I can get them to play full music as well? I have an open living room and would like for music to fill the room better. My friend has a Sonos 5.1 and it has a "full" mode meant for music where all speakers play the music, thereby filling the room with the music. Is there something similar on HW-Q90r?

0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33
AlexMadrid
Apprentice
Options

I am sorry to inform you that those who suffer from this problem, in the sorround mode the rear ones do not work, I have observed that watching YouTube videos on my LG OLED without warning and no sense the rear ends accompany the sound of a 2.1 for a second, horrible thing for a bar of this price that has the q90r
0 Likes
AlexMadrid
Apprentice
Options
WOW, I have configured the q90r bar and the rear works when it is not 5.1 or atmos, incredible is inconsistent for my mind
0 Likes
19fede73
First Poster
Options

hi, can you explain better?

@AlexMadrid wrote:
WOW, I have configured the q90r bar and the rear works when it is not 5.1 or atmos, incredible is inconsistent for my mind

0 Likes
AlexMadrid
Apprentice
Options

Hello of course, I have only set this settings 

Treble - 6

Bass - 2

Sync – 0

Centre level - 6

Side - 4 

Front top level - 6

Rear level - 6