Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q950T Soundbar Disconnects!

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 03:01 AM)
Dan1l1
Student
Options

Hello,

I bought this bar a few days ago and it worked straight out of the box, which impressed me quite a bit.

Although now, yesterday I noticed that when I turned the bar into standby mode, the rears and the sub show the red LED light up, which according to the manual is what it should do and means that they are in standby mode too.

But after a few minutes the rears and the sub started flashing the blue LED, without the bar being turned back on.

I left it that way and went to bed. This morning I checked and the rears and subs were now flashing the red LED.

Has anyone seen something similar? Any ideas what to do?

There is no firmware update available.

Also, my WiFi router is 2 rooms away.

FYI: I get Dolby Vision pass-through...

Clarification: When I turn the bar back on (with the remote or automatically via HDMI activity), the sub and the rears re-connect automatically (I don't have to do any pairing). So far, this is only an issue of disconnecting and red/blue LED flashing when in standby mode.

Cheers!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
DHall24
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem for the first 2 days, I called Sammy 2 times regarding this issue. Well I discovered that once I moved the sub in the line of sight with the soundbar,  my troubles disappeared! 🤞

0 Likes
Dan1l1
Student
Options

My sub is 50cm next to it on the floor (right side), I don't know how much more "line of sight" it could get.

Also, I had one of the rear speakers "die" on me. No LED flashing, no sound, nothing. I had to power cycle it; now it works again.

0 Likes