Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q90R rear right speakers always blinking blue instead of the red light during standby and woofer disorientate sounds.

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 03:55 AM)
Alex1616
Student
Options

I did called Samsung and honestly on the phone service was excellent how it did not solve the problem. I was then told to bring to their service center and worst of all they expect me To bring the whole set, I don’t mind paying for an onsite service or pick up as i need to take care of my sick dad and unable to leave him alone at home. I have to spend so much time pairing and setting id daily. All my friends and family laugh at me because I was boasting how good this soundbar was. If you were to give me a chance I wouldn’t buy this Soundbar which is not cheap and worst of all they expect me to bring the whole set down to their service center when in the first place it is their item that is faulty. Very disappointing really hope they can work out something with a new firmware ASAP and if it is a hardware issue.Samsung’s onr  be a laughing stock Which this issue , why does tv and all the other items have onsite service except the Soundbar is it because the Soundbar is cheaper? Or the Q90R is actually a bunch of defective goods . Ieve If it’s is not our consumer fault , don’t you think Samsung have responsibilities to take care of a defective goods that is sold by them brand new? I’m taking care of my old age dad and I cannot afford to leave him alone at home while I bring the Q90R for servicing when it is faulty straight out from the factory. I really hope you can help because I it’s really a good product but this issue is really a bad consumer experience. 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0