Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80r soundbar update display keeps blinking.

(Topic created on: 30-04-2020 03:49 PM)
Jimmy470
First Poster
Options

My sound bar just went silent one day so I unplugged it from the wall and plugged it back in. Now when the soundbar turns on the update display just keeps blinking. I've try to download the update to usb and plug in but it doesn't do anything the forums and videos say. Help please.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
timanfaya
Apprentice
Options
Not in a satisfactory way, I returned the item for a refund.
0 Likes
Jimmy470
First Poster
Options

Nope! Sucks. 

0 Likes
Javier1109
First Poster
Options

Update on my issue. Sent out my soundbar to warranty and was returned with a note stating "there is nothing wrong with my soundbar. I proceeded to set up my soundbar and tested it out. And nothing same issue. I disconnected everything and was about to send it back. Waited 2 days and had a open ticket to send it back. Before send it back I tried it one more time, this time not using the hdmi wire. I have Q90 75" Samsung LED TV. This tv has a HDMI one connect box. So I didn't use the HDMI and used Bluetooth. And it started working. Now I can only use the Bluetooth on the soundbar. Which is ok but it's recommended to use HDMI wire into the ARC input to achieve Dolby Atmos audio. Soundbar is so good you can't notice much difference but I want what I paid for and it's best performance. So I will keep the soundbar for the time being until the pandemic is over and I am able to speak to someone at Samsung. Now I don't know if it's the HDMI on the soundbar or HDMI on the one connect input on the tv. Either way I want Samsung to fix this. Q90 TV is a $3,500 tv and Q80 soundbar is $1,000. Way too expensive to have this problem and it's only 3 months old. Hope this is helpful 

0 Likes