Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70r soundbar lip sync

(Topic created on: 28-11-2019 09:37 PM)
Rainey1
Student
Options

Hi,

like many others I am having problems with lip sync using this sound bar and Sky Q.  The problem I have is I have Apple TV connected to hdmi on sound bar and then arc out of sound bar to arc on tv.  To get full Atmos I need to connect this way.  However, as this sound bar only has one hdmi connection I then have no choice but to connect the Sky Q to the tv and rely on arc from the tv to the sound bar.  The problem is I now have lip sync issues with Sky as there is a delay from the tv to the sound bar.  My question is, is it possible to add a optical cable into the mix from the sky box to the sound bar?  The sound bar seems to only have one D-In setting and if this is selected will it give a further option of choosing arc or optical or is it not possible to connect this sound bar with arc and a optical connection?  What I need the sound at to do is give me the option of outputting on optical whilst using Sky without it defaulting to arc as the tv is switched on with arc connected.  Hopefully this makes sense, very grateful for any suggestions.  

steven

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0