Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70R Game Pro mode. Can it be disabled?

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 08:09 PM)
kwangomango
Explorer
Options

Hi!

The Q70R sound bar automatically switches to Game Pro sound mode when my Samsung Q90R TV has Game Mode enabled. The soundbar also stays in Game Pro mode even when Game Mode has been disabled on the TV. This doesn't seem to have been well thought out. It there any way of disabling the auto switching into Game Pro sound either from the sound bar or the TV? 

36 REPLIES 36
kwangomango
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately, this issue will never be fixed as these models are now 3 years old.

Mickyb83
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung TU8000 tv & Samsung HW A450 sound bar. Still have the same issue. Have done all the latest software & firmware updates as suggested by Samsung but didn’t fix it

Mista
Apprentice
Options

Samsung engineers, please just make it so we can change game mode's equalizer settings, and that we can restore factory game mode equalizer settings to default (for the basic user who would have messed up their settings), and problem solved.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same issue with Q90T and HW-Q800T. I reported the bug to Samsung. At least, after game mode is disabled, the system needs to change back to the sound mode which was selected before game mode.

ColdWarEleminator
Apprentice
Options

Please Samsung do anything

Gonira
First Poster
Options

QN85A and Q600B here. Same problem. They keep producing soundbar with this same design flaw. The only explanation is Samsung simply doesn't care. Terrible company.

Mastajacobius
Apprentice
Options

Same problem. Year 2022... game sound mode not switching back to adaptive (previously set sound mode)...  Soundbar is connected to TV via e-Arc HDMI, Playstation5 into TV via HDMI.
TV: QN90A
Soundbar: HW-Q700A
Game sound mode is just so bad compared to adaptive and it's a never ending hassle with navigating settings every time to reverse it manually....

Samsung's official nonexistent reply on this topic is straight up disrespectful.