Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q Symphony not working

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 06:58 PM)
Dmitrij F
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone!

I see that some of you have the same problem as I but I could not find a solution in those posts. Hope someone cam help.

My TV Q80T and my Soundbar Q70T do not work together. They are connected via original HDMI cable through eARC port. Sound from TV works, sound from Soundbar works, but when I switch on TV+Soundbar the sound only comes from the Soundbar. Sometimes the sound comes from both for half a second or so and then TV sound disappears.

support does not know what to do. All they did was a full service reset of TV and reset of Soundbar which obviously did not help.

Software of TV and the soundbar are all up to date

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Set up your Samsung Soundbar - Connect to TV with HDMI and more

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/
0 Likes
Dmitrij F
Apprentice
Options

Your reply looks like you did not even read  my post )))

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I thought Q Symphony only works on the Q9 series ?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is that an HDMI2.1 cable?
0 Likes
Dmitrij F
Apprentice
Options

It is an original cable that came in the box

0 Likes
JandS
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Did you ever get a resolution?

0 Likes