Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q-Symphony Lite

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 09:54 AM)
Hollers
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have a Samsung  UE65AU7100 and I bought a HW-Q800A soundbar, which is connected via HDMI EArc.

I have the option on the TV for both TV and Soundbar together, which I understand is effectively Q-Symphony.  This works to some degree but can also sound very echoey especially during speech on movies.

I since discovered my TV has "Q-Symphony Lite", I am not really 100% sure on the difference, could this be the issue and that its simply not as good as full blown Q-Symphony ? Or is there something I need to adjust somewhere.

I have tried the sync setting on the soundbar, but that seems to more related to an audio delay with whats on the screen, adjusting this simply caused the movie to appear as the talking on screen was not in sync with the actual sound.

Any help/advice much appreciated

Paul

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Hollers: As far as I can tell, your soundbar should feature the standard Q Symphony. Can you let me know where you discovered that it featured Q Symphony Lite? In the meantime, please ensure that your soundbar's source is set to D.IN, and enable Adaptive Sound+ on your TV by heading to Settings > General > Intelligent Mode Settings > Adaptive Sound+ > On. 

0 Likes
Hollers
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I saw Q-Symphony "lite" on a review for my TV here:

https://blog.richersounds.com/product-review-samsung-ue65au7100-tv/

I checked on the TV, I don't have "Intelligent Mode Settings" under General, I do have "Sound Mode" under Sound menu, thats set to "Adaptive Sound", so I presume the same thing.

I have D.IN set now on my soundbar source although I dont know what it was set too before.

Many Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
Hollers
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Paddy1
First Poster
Options

Actually, I have no idea!

0 Likes
Alan_Tan
First Poster
Options

i having the same issues, but seems AndrewL is missing and not willing to assist anymore, will the solution in the link as below are help? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/

0 Likes