Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Registration - serial number invalid?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 06:21 PM)
Andy4299
First Poster
Options

I've just bought a new Samsung HW-Q600A Soundbar, I've tried to register the product on here but the site keeps telling me that the serial number is incorrect even though I'm reading it off the soundbar, can anyone help?

13 REPLIES 13
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
If it's when typing
Try another browser
Samsung Internet
Check if zero or letter
0 Likes
Members_r6C0ZAz
First Poster
Options

This seems to be a constant which samsung can't be bothered rectifying. This happened with my Q70aa tv, which eventually showed up in my products, but now won't recognise the serial number of the Q700A soundbar!

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Members_r6C0ZAz 

We're sorry to hear you're having issues registering your Soundbar. Have you tried the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/members//products/ 

0 Likes
Members_r6C0ZAz
First Poster
Options

I have tried that link a few times, I enter the model number (Q700A) and select the model when shown, then enter the serial number and nothing happens after that...

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's strange! Are you given any kind of error message after entering the serial number? Could we also ask when and where you purchased your Soundbar?

0 Likes
Members_r6C0ZAz
First Poster
Options

Soundbar purchased from amazon, and when I enter the model number, serial number and hit the 'complete' button nothing happens 

Purchased on 23 Jun 22 and delivered yesterday from the Samsung Store on Amazon 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Have you tried using a different browser/device?

0 Likes
Members_r6C0ZAz
First Poster
Options

Unusual, I'm using a Samsung phone on a Samsung site to access a Samsung account, which was fine when i registered the phone. It took several attempts to register the Q70aa Samsung 65 inch TV which arrived on Saturday, and now won't recognise a Samsung Q700a soundbar. I think the problem is with their site, not what I'm accessing it with.

0 Likes
Members_r6C0ZAz
First Poster
Options

Success at last!

0 Likes