Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with video player

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 07:29 PM)
Adam_Rad
First Poster
Options
When I wanna watch what I recorded and tap movie in my gallery- video player is not automaticly play this movie but just gallery play movie without option GO AHED and BACK.I looking for an option where I can do video player automaticly work in my gallery.How to fix it?
14 REPLIES 14
Mark Wrigley
Apprentice
Options

Go to gallery app, hit the 3 lines at the bottom right corner and select "settings". In the settings menu go to the bottom and hit "about gallery".  On this page you will see the word "Gallery" at the top and just below that the word "Version" and a string of numbers after it,  continously tap the string of numbers until you see the words at the bottom "gallery labs is now enabled".  Now go back to the previous page into the gallery settings menu,  Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will find the option "gallery labs".  Go into it and turn off the feature "Filmstrip in viewer" and the restart gallery app.  You should now not have to open the video player manually anymore When you click on a video.

Zasssilan
Student
Options

It worked!! Thank you very much my man!! thank you, thank you, thank you!! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Mark Wrigley
Apprentice
Options

No problem 

0 Likes
Rolly101
Explorer
Options

Fantastic, thank you!

0 Likes
Mark Wrigley