Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with video player

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 06:27 AM)
Adam_Rad
First Poster
Options
When I wanna watch what I recorded and tap movie in my gallery- video player is not automaticly play this movie but just gallery play movie without option GO AHED and BACK.I looking for an option where I can do video player automaticly work in my gallery.How to fix it?
14 REPLIES 14
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Post removed due to out of date info.
0 Likes
Kenshin
First Poster
Options
Have the same issue, i dont want to use the app, i want it to work from gallery like it always has
nnhristov
Journeyman
Options
Yes. Same problem! It happened after an update. Can't really tell which one but this was not the behavior before. The app that gallery uses for video now is useless and super user unfriendly . Can someone advise please how to get I back ?
Rolly101
Explorer
Options

What did they do to the gallery app? Oh boy... I wouldn't update the app if I knew this will mess it up. Tiny play button, sound is off each time, skipping looks like video editing. No orientation button. It's total b******t. Why they keep on messing things up? Do we have to stop updating apps and read forums berore doing it to avoid stupid changes like this?

Joe84
Student
Options

I hate this update

C'mon samsung who thought this was a good idea???

Someone needs to be fired and the samsung gallery needs to be downgraded.

Terrible update, unable to watch videos correctly, cannot zoom anymore, dont have a scroll bar.

Going to have to look for another gallery app to totally replace this terrible, unexplainable decision from samsung to destroy this app

mmmmm90
First Poster
Options
Update annoyed me to, but what I also realised in the update if you have two video players open, you can only watch one with the split screen. Before you were able to watch both
ireshaimase
First Poster
Options

I'm on the Galaxy 10. In my app list, there doesn't seem to be an app called video player. I wonder if others have this issue also.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A recent update means my post is obsolete. Video Player is now found in the extended menu in Gallery ( 3 dots bottom right)
0 Likes
Zasssilan
Student
Options

It is bothersome if you want to watch videos in video player you need to press that 3 dots each time just to get to it. Fyi watching videos in video player is must for me as I edit and repost my videos which needs to fast foward, rewind or zoom on videos you are editing. The now new default wont let you do that. Strange why Samsung did this...