Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Samsung QLED TV QE 55Q70T 55 4Κ Ultra HD

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 07:11 AM)
t0d1s46
First Poster
Options

I just purchased a Samsung QLED TV QE 55Q70T 55" 4Κ Ultra HD and i ve got an issue.

Anything that was connected via HDMI cable is not recognized after i power off the TV.I recently found out and bought a v2.1 HDMI cable and managed to solve the issue with my PS4 console but my PC  keeps not being recognized after i power off the TV.... it loses the signal and i ve got to unplug the HDMI cable, in order the PC to be re-detected and calibrated from the start...The monitor is always recognized in windows settings as main monitor and labeled as  Samsung TV and the resolution is set in correct values.

Is there anything that i am missing

Any help will be much appreciated!!!!!

Edit:Just found out that an update was released in 08 Oct 2020 and downloaded it....Hope it works!

Edit 2 :After the update nothing fixed the problem...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ronnie49
First Poster
Options

I have the same TV and the same issue. Samsung, this is ridiculous. The TV recognises the HDMI soundbar for 30 secs then reverts to speakers. To get it to work I have to unplug and plug in the HDMI cable, then it holds. Why can't we have an HDMI sound select option to force it to stay. We can always select back to TV speakers if we want.

0 Likes
t0d1s46
First Poster
Options

because i had the same issues i used the optical cable to connect the tv to my soundbar and now i ve got sound from both TV speakers and the soundbar. its better overall sound but you can also mute the tv speakers!!Try it if your soundbar got an optical input!!

0 Likes