Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pairing samsung sound bar to samsung tv

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 10:42 PM)
T3RRAFORM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE55RU8000UXXU TV and a Samsung HW-K335 sound bar. I was using the sound bar with my old samsung tv and it just connected by wi-fi. I have been trying to connect to my new tv but can't get it to connect at all. I've not had the wi-fi option pop up. The bluetooth doesn't see the speaker. even though my iphone does and the tv can connect to my portable bluetooth speaker. seems strange that a samsung bluetooth speaker can't connect to a samsung tv.I've also tried optical cable and that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HRSIII
First Poster
Options

Same scenario, different equipment!!!

I have a Samsung QN55Q80TAF TV and a Samsung HW-J450 sound bar. I was using the sound bar with my old Samsung tv and it just connected by wi-fi.  I have been trying to connect to my new tv but can't get it to connect at all. I've not had the wi-fi option pop up.  The bluetooth doesn't see the speaker.  Even though my iphone does and the tv can connect to my iphone.  Seems strange that a Samsung bluetooth speaker can't connect to a Samsung tv.

0 Likes
Chris_newell41
First Poster
Options

Is the tv connected to the same WiFi network as the speakers? I have a j6501 curved soundbar and it just worked with my new q95tv but only when it was connected to WiFi and not LAN cable.

0 Likes
FrankNeapolitan
First Poster
Options

With the remote control push and hold for 3 secs. the >= button it should then recognise the sound bar.

0 Likes