Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One remote Home Theatre set on/off

(Topic created on: 28-04-2020 01:33 AM)
Robin2001
First Poster
Options

Hi I've got an JVC home Theatre set connection via optical cable to my Samsung 7 series tv but it is really annoying to turn on the tv and Set on separately.. in the menu where I set up the connection to link the remote to the JVC set there is an test to turn off and on the Theatre set and it works fine. The volume controls work perfectly to.. but I want to turn the JVC Theatre set on and off with my one remote can someone help me with this??

6 REPLIES 6
yawnal
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find an answer to turning your home theater system on/off with the one remote? I've got the same problem.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @yawnal ,

you can find how to do this on this post from our colleagues in the US. 

0 Likes
fatguy666
Explorer
Options
Once you've set to the One Remote to control your home theatre, press the red/green/yellow/blue button should pop up a different menu on the TV that lets you control some functions of the home theatre.

This only works on the TV source the home theatre is connected to.
DaveLandon
First Poster
Options

Same here... Any update?

Thanks!

___

Dave Landon

0 Likes
rooswelt
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. 

Using 4-colors button only shows commands for current input. No way to turn home theater on or off.

Any advice? Thanks

0 Likes
ANektar
Student
Options

I followed fatguy666 reply. Once in TV menu, click on the 3 color button and after the menu click again until the menu appears on right part of screen. Then click on main button (ok) of remote and you will get a menu on bottom of your screen with first option to enable/disable your home theater. Assuming your home theater has passed the power test it will work. Mine is a very old and very good Technics amplifier that I have hooked up through optical-> optical to RCA -> RCA..! Nevertheless it worked perfectly! Kudos to Samsung!

0 Likes