Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound from SWA 9000s

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 01:21 PM)
Speedtorque
Apprentice
Options

I've had my rear surround sound kit connected to my HWMS650 for a few months and have really enjoyed the sound, especially with the HW700 subwoofer. However, recently the sound bar stopped connecting to the TV via HDMI arc, I checked the cable but eventually needed to reset the TV, after this it worked again. Strangely, all the wireless speakers are showing a solid blue light for Link and the sub is definitely working, but the rear speakers have no sound? I've reset them and done the ID SET procedure again but still no sound...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Speedtorque 

Did you manage to get this sorted out or are you still having the same problem?

0 Likes
Solution
Speedtorque
Apprentice
Options

Hi Chris,

Yes I did get it sorted. I feel rather silly, but last week I had a new carpet fitted and I think the wires in the rear speakers had been removed and put back in too far by the fitters, so the contacts were biting the sheath and not the wire.

I should have checked the simple things first!

Thanks anyway!

John

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

These things happen, John! Great to hear you're all sorted though!

0 Likes
SWA-9100S
First Poster
Options

We just got these speakers, solid blue light, sound for a sec and now no sound -???

0 Likes
Speedtorque
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

That sounds odd. Have you tried taking it all apart, resetting everything then building it up again?

John

0 Likes
Ricardo M_82
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I have the same problem with mine. Got it delivered today and set them up according to user manual. Solid blue light on module is on, but no sound from speakers. I tried to reset connection with soundbar several times with no luck. I have a Q900T soundbar, isn't it supposed to be compatible with the SWA-9100 kit?? Any tips would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
livewire
First Poster
Options

no sound, all set up was working now no sound from rear speakers. so is it the sound bar or the rear speakers?

0 Likes
BriannP
First Poster
Options

Lol. Thank you! It just worked for me too. 

It's good to keep these older posts for future reference.

0 Likes