Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new updates comes with bugs

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 10:34 PM)
Awad
First Poster
Options
After the update yesterday that my Samsung S20 FE 5G had all my Bluetooth devices have been active weird. When i connected my Samsung Galaxy buds to my phone and started Spotify i was not able to hear any music. When i tried going to YouTube the video was buffering and going slow mode for some reason. After i disconnect my Galaxy hear buds the phone goes back to normal. The issues is not rooted at my earbuds as it had worked perfectly fine after i connected it on my Samsung s9 phone.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Zonked
First Poster
Options
I've just bought a Samsung FE 5G and it's only 1 week old and I'm having no end of problems with it so screen locking and constant intermittent refusal to unlock!!!! .... I've never had such trouble and I've owned Samsung phones since its 3G came out... I had less issues with that and everywhere phone .... until getting this one!!! starting to regret the purchase tbh
0 Likes
Rob1257
Pioneer
Options
it's a 11 update bug there are loads of faults from sim1 not working bluetooth only let's you play 2 song then stops we can only hope samsung sort it for the next update they have all been reported now down to samsung
0 Likes
Billynomates
Journeyman
Options
I have the same issues my bluetooth says its working but I used to be able to connect to my hearing ***** but now they do not do that
Come on Samsung get a grip and start doing the right thing and dismiss the 2nd rate staff who writes these updates cos they dont work!
0 Likes