Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo Qled QN-95A + HW-950A + PlayStation 5

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 10:42 AM)
Argosth
Student
Options

Hello, I want to know what is the proper settings for my 3 devices and the right way to connect them. I heard that I may connect my PS5 directly to the Soundbar (950A), and the Soundbar to the TV, but the Game Mode in this case disappear, any suggestions or advices?

If this is not the right place to post this, please, tell me where then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Argosth: I recommend connecting the Soundbar to your TV via HDMI (ARC), and your PS5 to the TV via HDMI port 4, to allow for 4K @ 120hz, and access to Game Mode. Press and hold the Play/Pause button on your remote when Game Mode is active to access the Game Bar, where you can play around with some advanced settings, such as Input Lag, FPS, HDR, VRR, and the sound output. Set the output to Soundbar, and you should be good to go. 

Argosth
Student
Options

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have been doing some test and in the HDMI Port 1 to the PS5 I got 120 FPS in a videogame, why did you say Port 4?, I thought that in that model all HDMI except eARC are similar. The real question here is, when I have the PS5 connected to my One Connect and the Soundbar to the One connect too, what is the proper settings inside the PS5 to get the best sound experience? 

What should I choose?
* AV Amplifier or Soundbar?
* Linear PCM or Dolby or DTS?

Thank you very much.