Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

music

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 09:29 AM)
NicRich74
Apprentice
Options
Hi I've tried transferring music from my old Galaxy 10 to S21,only some of the tracks transferred. So I deleted an album and tried adding it back on via my laptop and USB,but it still says play back failed,and won't play. Even though the album is stored in my files,it won't play through Samsung music 🤔 Can anyone help?
11 REPLIES 11
jonhsmith
First Poster
Options

I have also encountered the same problem as you when using samsung galaxy note 10. you can try to download some sounds for free now at suonerieitaliane instead, it might be effective.

aryHenderson7okYR
First Poster
Options
The music player from Samsung works fine, and I had no problems exporting tracks from my old phone. It can be done without a PC, but the Samsung Dex service saves a lot of time. The situation with music streaming sites is much more complicated because some are not supported on Samsung phones. The most convenient option is to use an online converter like coconvert.com, which helps you quickly convert youtube to ogg. I hope this will make your experience using Samsung smartphones and listening to music more accessible.
0 Likes