6 REPLIES 6
mitchellhugh
First Poster
Options
I am trying to connect my mobile to my car sony audio
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@austin09: Please can you clarify what devices you are attempting to connect via Bluetooth?

@mitchellhugh: Please use the Android Auto app to connect your phone to your car, available from the Google Play Store. 

0 Likes
scottyg1690
First Poster
Options
my galaxy buds ,only 1 will connect
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@scottyg1690: Are you using the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone? Can you try placing your Galaxy Buds back in their case for 10-15 seconds, and close the lid. Reopen the case to enable Bluetooth pairing mode, and check the screen of your phone. If this doesn't work, please make sure that you are within 10 metres of your phone to stay in range of the Bluetooth connection. I also recommend checking for an update on the Galaxy Wearables app by going to About Earbuds > Update Earbud Software > Download and Install, to see if this helps.

0 Likes
scottyg1690
First Poster
Options
iv tried all that,now the bud that wasnt connecting has connected.now the other side is not connecting
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@scottyg1690: That's strange. If you place the Buds in the case, making sure that the charging contacts for both Buds and case are in contact with each other, does the charging light turn red? If so, leave them until the indicator turns green, then attempt to connect them again. If the issue persists, head to the Wearables app > About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds to see if this helps. 

0 Likes