Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q90R mount to TV

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 06:50 AM)
lutax
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I am a proud owner of the HW-Q90r soundbar. However, my problem is to mount this soundbar to my TV. Because of the layout of my room I have to use turn around my TV 90° sometimes. If I were mounting my soundbar on the wall I wouldn't be able to enjoy the sound from my sofa. The soundbar has to go with the TV directly when I have to turn them.

My problem is, that I couldn't find such mounting plate for my soundbar. I got an universal soundbar bracket which says it can hold 20KG. Here I have the problem, that the screw connection is not directly behind the soundbar. It then has a greater leverage effect. I would need a holder for the soundbar to be laid on.

For example I have found this developed by samsung but for the sound+ soundbar .

https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/television-home-theater-accessories/home-theater...

Does oneone has find a solution for this problem?

Samsung, please take my money and give me a suggestion how I can mount the HW-Q90R directly to my TV.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
make your own bracket,B&Q sell lenghs of metal strips with holes for bolts in them ,, atatch to bottom wall mount holes on tv and bend to fit soundbar,they will have bolts to fit both
0 Likes
lutax
First Poster
Options

I will report in later with my solution

0 Likes