Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q70T suddenly in shop mode, no way to turn it off`

(Topic created on: 30-04-2022 11:10 AM)
JeeGee
Journeyman
Options

Yesterday I noticed something was scrolling on the display of my HW-Q70T, and it seems it was displaying SHOP6 SHOP NG. Volume also went down to 0, every time on every source. Also my TV (55Q90T) went down to 0, even when the soundbar was disconnected from power source. It took 3 hours, and contact with Samsung to at least solve the issue with the TV. They did a hard reset from remote. I can watch TV with audio again.

Left the soundbar disconnected and tried again, this time I could perform a factory reset, as I had to set up Wifi again. So far, audio doesn't go to 0, but it is still in shop6 mode. When I touch volume down for 10 secs, when powered of, this is still displayed. Samsung is saying I have to sent it over for investigation, as nothing seems to help.

Besides that, I also noticed that it seems I have center audio issue (going to past that separate also, maybe not related). As I was close with my ears to the bar, I noticed that center audio (dialogue) is coming from the center speaker and also from the left speaker, but NOT from the right speaker. I guess this is not normal.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
No, it doesn't look good. Let them investigate and hopefully replace it for you
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try With the power off, Press and Hold the Volume Down Button on the soundbar until the display comes on and use the remotes navigation pad/buttons to change the shop mode setting.  

0 Likes
JeeGee
Journeyman
Options

Tried that already. Then I can cycle through SHOP3 4,5 and 6. And with up/down to SHOP NG. But that's it, nothing happens or other choices. 

0 Likes