Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q70T no sound from soundbar

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 01:30 PM)
Krishna2
Apprentice
Options
Hello - I have Samsung Q90 LED tv and a HW-Q70T sound bar. The sound bar worked fine until yesterday but now I’m not getting any sound. I tried restarting, unplugging and plugging it back, changing the output format in settings to ‘PCM’ but still same issue. Does anyone faced similar issues? It’s connected via HDMI ARC to TV
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Krishna2 

Did you mange to get this connected?

0 Likes
Krishna2
Apprentice
Options

@ChrisM - nope, I couldn’t figure out what’s wrong. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Assuming there's power getting to the unit, are you able to try a different HDMI cable to see if that makes any difference?

0 Likes
Krishna2
Apprentice
Options

Have tried multiple cables and tried changing output format to PCM as well. Still same issue

Ogni65
Apprentice
Options

Maybe it connects to something else like a bt device you have setup or earphones... otherwise i would deconnect the powerstrip and wait a minute and reconnect... i had a similar thing and it helped

Members_pUoQDw7
Apprentice
Options

Same here, the unit just stoppedproducing sound from all sources although on and switching between inputs. 3 months old and broken. Any help?

0 Likes
Members_pUoQDw7
Apprentice
Options

3rd soundbar guys, 3 issues, these are not fit for purpose!!!!!, i want my money back fo poor product build.

0 Likes
mridulg
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same. It just stopped working 3 days back. Have tried resetting, changing cables etc. No sound from any source. This is really annoying.

0 Likes
ped11
First Poster
Options
Same here did anybody sort this
0 Likes