Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q70 soundbar not connecting to Q90TV

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 02:25 PM)
ranger01
First Poster
Options

Basically the TV will not recognise the soundbar, all the software updates have been done. Every time I turn the TV on the sound comes from the TV and the soundbar isn't shown as a sound output but it is in the inputs.

If I disconnect the soundbar from the power (i.e. pull the plug) and then plug it back in again, magically fixed until the next time I turn the TV off and then we have to do it all again. Any solutions out there, but I get the impression this is a fairly widespread issue

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ranger01 ,

that is strange! Are you able to share more information about this here? How do you have the soundbar connected to the TV? 

0 Likes
ranger01
First Poster
Options

I have the TV, sound bar and a Panasonic 4K bluray player, everything is connected by HDMI through the one connect box. I have temporarily resolved the issue by removing the HDMI lead from the bluray player and everything is working perfectly (except the bluray player obviously) and the fault occurs whichever hdmi lead I use. I think there is some sort of compatability issue between the player/sound bar/TV combo

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If this is working without having the Blu-Ray device connected that might be the case, @ranger01 . Have you tried to contact the device manufacturer to see if there is any incompatibility issues between the other devices and this one? 

0 Likes