Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-N850 spotify connect songs end abruptly before the end

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 05:34 AM)
mnm372
Student
Options

I'm having issues with the soundbar and spotify connect. When an individual song is played, or when it's the last song on a playlist, the song will cut few seconds before then end. I tried to clear data, cache, re install the app on my phone and tablet but no change.  Whether playback is started from a PC, phone or iPad, result is the same on the soundbar. I have 2 other spotify connect devices (android TV box) and they don't have the problem. Bluetooth and Chromecast are fine too, just spotify connect on the soundbar has this issue. Probably all samsubg soundbars as on the spotify forum, users of the q90r are reporting the same issue as well 

2 REPLIES 2
raresv
First Poster
Options

Same thing here, I'm on the N950.

Did you ever get a solution for this?

0 Likes
mnm372
Student
Options

Unfortunately no, I didn't get anything. The people over at the spotify forum tried to help but it seems to be a problem with the samsung software and they cannot do anything about it. Samsung has to somehow update the firmware or something but we all know they are not going to do that. Our devices are 2 years old and it's the same as dead to them

0 Likes