07-10-2019 04:35 PM in
Curious if anyone has run into a similar situation. I have a Samsung Soundbar HW-450 that recently stopped working. Sound comes from TV Speaker, but nothing from the Soundbar. The Soundbar itself powers on properly. My configuration is to the ARC port on the TV via HDMI. Steps I have tried to fix are:
- Turned Anynet off/on on the Soundbar, and ensure Anynet is enabled on TV.
- Ensured that the Soundbar is on DVI setting
- Went to TV audio settings and changed to receiver setting (failed Anynet check). TV reverts back to TV Speaker and greys out the receiver option until I powercycle the TV.
- Went to anynet menu setting and performed a device search, TV shows receiver for a second but does not configure it
- Hard reset (hold +/-) on soundbar to no avail
- Moved soundbar to another TV and no sound there - volume control does control the soundbar. Once I turn off soundbar then TV speaker works
- Tried using Bluetooth configuration but TV does not detect the soundbar
- Switched to a different HDMI cable to no avail
- Left unlplugged for a night and still nothing
Anything I may be missing in troubleshooting why this suddenly stopped working after 2 years?
Solved! Go to Solution.
22-08-2022 09:24 PM - last edited 22-08-2022 09:25 PM