Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 07-12-2016 01:35 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
podavies
Pioneer
Options

*****ers

0 Likes
frustrated
Journeyman
Options

Is it now time for everyone to contact bbc watchdog. I wonder how many people would be willing to do this?

0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options

YES IM IN 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options
I habe contacted them already and used the title of this thread as the title on the form.

Beggers belief that they have twisted the reporting back from the engineer to suit the response of no further action.

I am basically now also being called a liar by the head of samsung UK Customer service!
0 Likes
Bryantay
Explorer
Options
Robbienobs... Did you happen to get the engineers direct contact info? I would be curious what he thinks about Samsung's response or if he actually believes there is no issues...
0 Likes
Neilwales
Explorer
Options
Count me in. Totally unacceptable. How can they ignore 700 plus posts all complaining of the same issue? And as for the engineer who visited Robbienobs, what a turncoat! He absolutely admitted a fault with the system then retracted it once he sat in front of the boss!!
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options
I habe his name and where he works from. I can contact his office tomorrow and attempt to speak with him.
mrcjames
Journeyman
Options

This is ridiculous. Am willing to put effort into a more serious route with you guys. Let me know.

0 Likes
Bryantay
Explorer
Options

BTW... Maybe we should start sharing each others email addresses in case samsung decides to shutdown this thread...

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

I think to be honest the guy was probably under duress and I said before he certainly wasnt briefed to attend the visit and disprove the issues.

He was extremely agreeable when it came to the rear volume and did not contest this one bit.

Stunned to be honest

0 Likes