Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 22-06-2017 09:07 AM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
RyanM
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks for the quick response @Bryantay and your honesty as well.

We're all very much aware of the history of this thread. Taking a retrospective look at things, we've not been as vocal with the Community as we should have, especially when trying to get your issues resolved. We have always passed comments, suggestions and feedback on to developers when they've been brought to our attention. 

I'd like to say sorry to you and anyone else here who feels we haven't made enough effort. I'm disappointed that there is a negative view on my team. I promise we want nothing more than to see results from feedback we're given. Especially given that we love interacting with advocates of Samsung and really enjoy being part of the Community. 

Just one last point to make, I've already messaged a few members who have contributed to this thread. I'll drop you a PM now. 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Ryan,
Although your input is appreciated to some extent, I think your efforts need to be directed solely at those who are intent with disrupting the productive conversations on here. I won't mention the individual again as I am sure this will just encourage his barrage of abuse to continue.
If you look back on this thread you will see where and when the disharmony originated from.
For me this forum has been about contacting others with the same issues and users finding and sharing temporary workarounds while samsung head office is pressured into fixing faults reported........ And nothing else.

The biggest issue for me is that there appears to be no process of escalation within your customer service group, and the only way to resolve issues is to contact head office repeatedly over almost a year.
RyanM
Pathfinder
Options

Thank you  @Robbienobs - it's clear we need to make sure the Community is fully aware of the escalation routes. 

Lots of great feedback for us to work with. I've said it before but I appreciate the time and input from everyone. 

0 Likes
NotSamsung
First Poster
Options

@Robbienobs wrote:
Hi Ryan,
Although your input is appreciated to some extent, I think your efforts need to be directed solely at those who are intent with disrupting the productive conversations on here. I won't mention the individual again as I am sure this will just encourage his barrage of abuse to continue.
If you look back on this thread you will see where and when the disharmony originated from.
For me this forum has been about contacting others with the same issues and users finding and sharing temporary workarounds while samsung head office is pressured into fixing faults reported........ And nothing else.

The biggest issue for me is that there appears to be no process of escalation within your customer service group, and the only way to resolve issues is to contact head office repeatedly over almost a year.

The notion that you keep on implicating one user is flawed given the offensive posts from multiple users including yourself - your post above is a shining example.

This forum is suppose to be of help to users,  to Samsung customers,  and aimed at Samsung to assist.  This is not happening at all.

0 Likes
NotSamsung
First Poster
Options

@Bryantay wrote:

Forgive me Ryan if we don't get very enthusiastic when a moderator decides to grace us with their presents here. We've been dealing with these issue pretty much on our own for a year now while Samsung and the few comments from moderators were quick to tell us our issues were in our imaginations.

All the user have been cordial up to this point except for one...hint: NotSamsung. Not to mention the few disrespectful and patronizing comments that have actually come directly from the moderators.

"We're genuinely keen to provide answers and support"

Well if  that’s the case then it would have been nice if you would have tried to offer a few answers and a bit of support over the last 12 months.... or at the very least been an advocate for your customers who have been dealing with very real technical issues.

How is your post excused from the very offensive accusations you claimed?

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Yawn.......... 

0 Likes
Kilo
Student
Options

My router went down yesterday and now the sound system doesnt work anymore. Have reinstalled everything but cant group Them in sourrond mode due to my wifi-channel, DFS, doesnt support surround... Is this a joke? After all ***** it starts to work and now this. 

0 Likes
Kilo
Student
Options
What DFS channels are okey in 5Ghz?
0 Likes
leelazer
Navigator
Options

Hi Kilo

Are you using the multiroom app to reconnect to the router? Also it might be worth resetting all the speakers in case there is a conflict. 

Lee 

0 Likes
Peejay84
Navigator
Options

Hi kilo

Not sure if you have the same issue but one of my R3s got stuck after my router crashed, and was unable to connect to WiFi, even though Multiroom saw it. 

Hold down its + and - buttons together until the lady says "resetting the speaker", it should fix it. 

0 Likes