Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 27-05-2017 03:05 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Here's hoping! 

I think I remember right that the last time they said something like this they rolled out an update, then a moderator came on here about a week after to say we should have an update soon. 

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

My system had been working soundbar+2ch wi-fi mode since Saturday but this morning it reverted back to soundbar too loud and surrounds to quiet. Was getting + or - sign on tv and numbers on soundbar when working, now getting numbers on tv and + or - on soundbar when changing volume.

0 Likes
Kilo
Student
Options
Am I Still the only one getting "Soundbar K650(5CH)" when setting up the sourrond sound? What does it even mean?
0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

I was getting that on multiroom app. Does surrounds work when you select k650+2ch wi-fi from tv speaker selection menu?

0 Likes
Peejay84
Navigator
Options

>Was getting + or - sign on tv and numbers on soundbar when working, now getting numbers on tv and + or - on soundbar when changing volume.

I think i got something like that once! It was gone after the restart. Scott do you remember step by step what did you do to get it?

>Am I Still the only one getting "Soundbar K650(5CH)" when setting up the sourrond sound?

That's what multiroom app shows when you are in surround mode. If you make a connection via TV it shows [AV] K650 Soundbar + 2CH(WiFi), but the outcome is the same. 

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options
I think maybe that I hooked ny computer up hdmi but I will test and report back.
0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

I had been messing around with repeater mode but this morning it causes my r1's to disappear and I have to reconnect them with multiroom app.

0 Likes