Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 20-05-2017 02:49 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
abob36
Pioneer
Options

Reset the R1s? To reset the speaker, touch and hold the Volume (-,+) button at the same time for 5 seconds.

0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options

No updates from Samsung?? Working on a fix or maybe trying to make their fridges 5.1 compatible??

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Lol JCFARROW 

Think they have a better chance with the fridge at the moment.........I will send another email

I have been sending quite a few as I get more PM's with contact details, so maybe they missed it in the mix. 

The last time they went quiet like this they issued a firmware update shortly afterwards without advertising it........... Again this is just so they don't actually have to say it's a fix, otherwise that actually conforms there is a fault. 

I will email now

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options
Just switched to wireless and it is working and sounds good.

Anybody else?
0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options
Cant adjust volume with tv remote, thats weird, an icon of speaker comes up on tv and a plus sign next to mch on soundbar but no change in volume.
0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options
I'm checking now
0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

Tv switched to tv speaker by its self. I reselected mch now speaker icon on tv and numbers up and down on soundbar. Its working!

0 Likes
GliMM
Journeyman
Options

Scott. 

Sounds like you use optical output?

I might be mistaken. Just want to check :smiling-face:

0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

I have been using optical cable and pretty happy with audio quality especially bluray movies. 

0 Likes