Did you mean: 

Original topic:

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 09:16 PM)
podavies
Explorer
Options
Audio & Video

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,601 REPLIES 1,601
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video
Let the tvs multiroom link settings create surround setup. Of course the surrounds will be too quiet. Select none for surround l and none for surround right then save. Open multiroom app and create surround setup and the surrounds will be at the correct volume level. Maybe??
0 Likes
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video

0 Likes
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video

unbelievable, I went back into tvs multiroom settings after readding the surrounds with my phones multiroom app and the tvs multiroom settings showed the r1s instead of none. I clicked save then turned off the tv holding the power button until smart tv screen came up to see if it would still work after restart or would revert to silent surrounds.

Oof, now neither the tv or the app on the phone can see my r1s but they are working as surrounds. The tvs multiroom settings are greyed out and I can select from sound mode options but the led on the soundbar shows mch.

Ive tried turning off the tv, the soundbar and restarting my phone but multiroom app on phone and tv still cant recognize the surrounds.

0 Likes
abob36
Pioneer
Options
Audio & Video

Reset the R1s? To reset the speaker, touch and hold the Volume (-,+) button at the same time for 5 seconds.

0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options
Audio & Video

No updates from Samsung?? Working on a fix or maybe trying to make their fridges 5.1 compatible??

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options
Audio & Video

Lol JCFARROW 

Think they have a better chance with the fridge at the moment.........I will send another email

I have been sending quite a few as I get more PM's with contact details, so maybe they missed it in the mix. 

The last time they went quiet like this they issued a firmware update shortly afterwards without advertising it........... Again this is just so they don't actually have to say it's a fix, otherwise that actually conforms there is a fault. 

I will email now

0 Likes
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video

0 Likes
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video
Just switched to wireless and it is working and sounds good.

Anybody else?
0 Likes
scott
Journeyman
Options
Audio & Video
Cant adjust volume with tv remote, thats weird, an icon of speaker comes up on tv and a plus sign next to mch on soundbar but no change in volume.
0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options
Audio & Video
I'm checking now
0 Likes