Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 20-01-2017 05:03 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi Robbienobs

We still very much have eyes on this thread.  I have sent over the recent feedback and will send a follow-up on Monday.

In the meantime, please do keep the feedback coming.

Lee

0 Likes
JCFARROW
Explorer
Options

Thanks LeeS great to know you are reading these Im sure we will get there in the end!

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks LeeS

Appreciated. 

0 Likes
leelazer
Navigator
Options

So, I have just finished doing a hard reset on the soundbar, surrounds and TV. solve my connection problem but still hardly any sound from the rear channels until you turn the sound right up. back to optical.and thankfully that's working ok still. all we need is more volume on the rear channels please.  

Lee 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Just to confirm I am on tv firmware 1154 and have not had any recent updates. 

TV is UE65KU6000 

not so sure if its the tv firmware causing issues as I am on an older version to others I think. 

Anyone else on 1154?

0 Likes
leelazer
Navigator
Options

So you are having problems on the old firmware? mine was OK until the TV updated. 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Yes on 1154 with low to no volume on rears in full wifi. Fine on optical workaround. 

Can't be a firmware issue on tv in my opinion

0 Likes
abob36
Pioneer
Options

Yea, if you setup the surround in the multiroom app before you turn the TV on, you can set the volume/levels of each channel and it sounds great and balanced. As soon as you turn the TV on, the levels get changed and the rears are really quiet compared with the soundbar. Even with -6 on th soundbar and +6 on the rears, they are still too quiet.

0 Likes
leelazer
Navigator
Options

Strange how mine was OK before the TV updated though. I had it running on WiFi all yesterday evening. this morning I got a pop up on the TV that it had updated and now I have problems. 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Yes does sound strange unless there are different versions of the firmware for each series of TV.  Slight variances in the firmware versions maybe. 

I have noticed that since the update on soundbar the rear speakers also do not go into standby mode when turning off TV. They never went off straight away but when I woke this morning they where still on. 

Also sound bar doesn't turn off with TV now

But main issue remains no volume on rears

0 Likes