Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-H751 Soundbar

(Topic created on: 23-12-2018 11:17 PM)
Mart75
Student
Options

Hi

I have lost all output from my soundbar, although the sub continues to work!  Tried all inputs, same result, only output is from sub.

Firmware is upto date and both tubes appear to be glowing.

Any ideas?  Would be a shame to scrap it after just 4 years!

24 REPLIES 24
bgut
First Poster
Options

this bar is a joke. Died for no reason after exactly 5 years. Gonna go to the shop tomorrow and ask them to change it given how it is clearly a manufacturing issue

Kakid
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue, subwoofer is ok, but any sound from the sound bar. 5 years after.

0 Likes
Lexdon
Student
Options

Wow!

My ‘top of the range’ Samsung sound bar (HW-H751) has been sitting in a corner collecting dust for two years now after it exhibited the exact same problem - everything appears to work including the sub but no sound from the bar. Through my troubleshooting it did display HW-ERR (hardware error?) just once. I did try and look for a tech solution when this first happened but couldn’t find anything. 

I’m sure Samsung are aware of the issue but their support techs are completely clueless and follow a script to nowhere.

Since I’m tech savvy I’ll be following the instructions in the reddit post regarding the voltage output. I can solder and even reflow/replace SMD’s if it’s the only hope.

Pull your socks up Samsung. If you had recognised this problem as a known reoccurring fault and fixed it for all of those affected, regardless of warranty, then this whole post will be full of praises to your brand. Instead it’s full of complaints and people looking at other brands. Not good enough!

0 Likes
Lexdon
Student
Options

0 Likes
drewidd
First Poster
Options

had same issue couldn't do nothing with buttons, unplugged power when plugged back in would loop off an on.

couldn't use any method to reset.

SOLUTION FOR ME.

turn off sound bar unplug.

turn off your internet router.

plug back in and turn on, was then able to reconnect to tv.

turn back on internet router

all currently working.

0 Likes