Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 11:22 AM)
scotchbaz
Navigator
Options

Although I've had it a good few years, never having a problem with it, my home cinema system is throwing a fit. It seemed to start when the blu ray/ dvd drawer wouldn't fully extend. I gently pulled it and inserted the disc and it seemed to work okay. The next day, when I switched it on, it now cycles through "LOAD", "No DISC" repeatedly, even when trying to use "D in", "AUX" or any other setting. I've disconected the drive from the rest of the unit, no difference. I've reset the unit whilst it was in stand by mode, nothing. It's not dirty inside, all very clean looking. Anyone know what's going on... Please help.

I've looked over the net all to no avail. 

1,076 REPLIES 1,076
seattle-bill
First Poster
Options

Via Samsung chat:  

I will be connecting you to a Samsung Care Pro who can help.

You are connected with Amitpreet P from Samsung Care.
Amitpreet P, SAMSUNG Care Pro

It seems that the home theater keeps rebooting.

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

Our technical staff have been working to quickly develop the best solution for customers with home theaters affected by a boot loop issue and I am happy to say I can help you today by setting up a free mail-in repair for your product.

I am happy to setup a free of charge mail-in repair for your home theater. Your repair will take 5-7 days once you have shipped your device.

0 Likes
turkey-67
Journeyman
Options

banada samsung tarafından ücretsiz onarım yapılacak dendi parça istenmiş.Umarım aynı sorunu bende yaşamam.

cihaz samsung tarafından ücretsiz onarılmadı mı ?

cihazı resetlemeyi denediz mi ?

yoksa anakart bağlıntısı mı doğru yapılmadı ?

yada yenilenen anakartı mı arızalı çıktı ?

Tekrar servise verin .

english

It was said that Samsung turkey will make a free repair to me, and the parts were requested. I hope I do not have the same problem.

device not repaired by samsung for free?

Have we tried to reset the device?

Or is the motherboard connection not done correctly?

Or was the motherboard that was renewed defective?

Put it back in service.
0 Likes
turkey-67
Journeyman
Options

I got my free repaired HT-J4550 TK home theater system. I do not intend to connect the device to the internet. Software version on the device 

2020-08-28%2Bat%2B22.55.23

I want to install the latest software of the device via usb. Where can I download the latest software

thanks samsung turkey and samsung forums

0 Likes
Ary5
First Poster
Options

I bought a Blu ray Model UBD M 8500 in the USA. It worked for a little while. After it started to turn on and off, as if restarting endlessly. I called support and they say it is not possible to repair it because I did not buy it in Brazil. I spoke with samsung support in the USA and they told me it was a "loop" problem and, if it was there, they would send me a ticket so I could post the device and they would do the repair for free. I searched the internet and saw that this happened worldwide. An update from Samsung inserted a defective file. According to the experts and an XML file - registration policy file is read every time the system is booted, the system tries to analyze it again, fails and crashes again. I tried to speak again with the support of samsung do Brasil proposing to pay for the service but the answer is the same. They say they can do it on appliances bought in other countries. Samsung and a global company recognize the defect. recalls in the USA, at least I know this one, and here they don't even deign to be interested in solving it. Only she can solve the problem. Is that right? I tried new contact with the same answer.

0 Likes
emre33
First Poster
Options

did they change motherboard free or charge ? mersin service asks for payment to change motherboard although i have same problem.

0 Likes
emre33
First Poster
Options

sizinkini hangi servis yaptı ? anakart değiştirdiler mi? samsung bana boyle bir sıkıntıdan haberleri olmadıgını garanti bittigi icin ucret odemem gerektigini bildirdi.

0 Likes
turkey-67
Journeyman
Options

samsung çagrı merkezi vs ile uzun uğraşlar sonrası samsung servisi ücretsiz yaptı. bu konuda şikayet varda bir sürü şikayet var. olmadı sizde oraya ayrıca samsung türkiye forumuna yazın

0 Likes
slimwolex
First Poster
Options
pls samsung, my HT-J4500 home cinema is acting up ...on and off and did all the reset online instructions and moreso opened it to clean it and still same issue ...pls help
0 Likes
sneaksbybabs
First Poster
Options

I had a chat with samsung regarding my home thertre that wasnt working and samsung kindly escalated my problem to repair tech for solution. called them and the 2 ladies i spoke to wouldnt even let me speak or put my voice accross, a customer is allowed a voice if am wrong but in there case they believe because most customers are desperate and need of help they can talk rudely and be very unprofsional to the extent that they hung up the phone on me twice (12/11/20) at 12.33 and 12.40 respectively...i believe this sort of attitude is wrong and i also work in a service whereby i allow customers to talk before putting my view accross which definitely isnt the case with this rubbish company or sorry rubbish staffs as i belivev the company should be okay if a mighty samsung can give them such a huge contract. i call for investigation on this issue, like they said the phone conversation is recorded and i hope it actually is. i also demanded to speak to a mnager or supervisor but the lady told me there isnt one which i believe the reason for there unprofessional manner and attitude over the phone.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sneaksbybabsThis should not have happened and not an acceptable level of service,  hopefully there is some resolution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes